marți, 4 septembrie 2007

doar ploaie din ochi...

detectiv...am descoperit randuri care m-au doborat...
(25 august)...Somehow I feel English is limiting me. I wish I could write in Romanian, although I'm afraid it could be a disaster(..) C has a great talent, too bad he is not using it. I made me even more frustrated I couldn't write.
(7 august)...He arrived safely home, I received an email in the morning. All day long, I read that email, almost memorized it, I read every word and missed him. I just miss him, that's all. And now it's not the worst part of it all, I guess in a month I'll really feel he's missing.
(3 august)...There are only three days left. How can I concentrate everything I feel in 3 days? How can I feel anything while packing and managing stuff? How can I imagine my life from now on?
(22 iunie) you know there are lots of books about "how to": how to quit smoking, how to write a wonderful book, how to have a great body shape, how to fuck your brains out.... I think I'll be needing a book about how-to-live-my-life-alone-for-one-year. I guess it's the first time it happens for such a long time. I'm glad for him, I'm just happy he gets to study there
but I can't stop wondering "what about me?". I cannot figure my life right now.
sunt randurile mirunei...nu mai am nimic de adaugat...

Niciun comentariu: